Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF WPF Datagrid Theme Project Template

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #43982 |

I have version 5.6 of the WPF DataGrid installed. I have searched, reinstalled, tried multiple systems, and I cannot find the WPF DataGrid Theme Project Template anywhere on any of my systems.

How does one actually run the Creating a Custom Theme sample project without the template project installed?

Fawzi [Xceed]

Hi,

This should be resolved with our latest version of the grid V6.0. Could you give this a try and tell me if the issue persists.

bohannjn
    Participant

I have version 5.6. I downloaded version 6.0 and I still can’t get past step one of the tutorial for creating a theme project. There is no installed template project in Visual Studio

Can’t believe how many hours I have wasted just trying to tweak one of the built in themes. I cannot get past step 3 of the Creating a Theme Project tutorial because there is no WPF DataGrid Template available in Visual Studio.

Since there are prior comments from others about this same issue I don’t know why it is even in the documentation is it isn’t installed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.