Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Magnifier Zoom ViewBox issue (Fix)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #43877 |

Hey, I am not sure if this is the right place, if not please move it! 🙂

I am not sure if this was covered before, but didn’t find anything similiar via search.
    I am using the Magnifier in one of my WPF projects, I think it’s Xceed-Base-Version 2.4.

If you change the zoomfactor, the magnifier does not zoom properly. The “center”-point is not correct. When you move the mouse, it will be centered correct.
    I think this isn’t like it should work. I would suggest to extend the MagnifierAdorner to save the latest zoomfactor as private member and in the OnProcessInput-method the if-clause should be extended to:

if (_currentMousePosition == pt && _magnifier.ZoomFactor == _currentZoomFactor)

This will fix the issue and the magnifier zooms properly, even without mouse movement.

Cheers,

Artery

Fawzi [Xceed]

Hi,

We were able to reproduce the issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

A fix request has been submitted to the development team. We will inform you by email when the fix becomes available for download. Thank you for your patience.

Diane [Xceed]

The following issue was fixed in the latest version:

Magnifier (v3.2)
    – When the mouse is not moving, modifying the “ZoomFactor” property will now keep its content centered.

Download Link: http://forums.xceed.com/latest-xceed-toolkit-plus-for-wpf

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.