Interop.XceedZipLib.dll issue

Interop.XceedZipLib.dll issue

Hi,I am making use of Interop.XceedZipLib.dll in my project (C# WinForms). There are some custom methods like License(), ListZipContents() and GetZipContents() which execute perfectly fine on my dev machine.This is what the code looks like:

private XceedZip _xceedZip1
_xceedZip1 = new XceedZip();
zipContents = new List<string>();

if (path.Substring(path.Length – 1) != “\\”)
path = path + “\\”;

var license = _xceedZip1.License(“ZIP65-2EWAB-E4BA5-755A”);
_xceedZip1.ZipFilename = path + file;
_xceedZip1.ListZipContents();

// Get a listing of the files
object zipItems = null;

var result = _xceedZip1.GetZipContents(ref zipItems, xcdContentsFormat.xcfCollection);

// Iterate through the collection
if (zipContents.Count != 0)
zipContents.Clear();
foreach (XceedZipItem item in (XceedZipItems) zipItems)
zipContents.Add(item.Filename);

But as soon as I run the .exe of the same on a test machine and call any of these methods, I get the following error written to a log file:-

<ERROR: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type ‘XceedZipLib.XceedZipClass’ to interface type ‘XceedZipLib.IXceedZip’. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID ‘{8D8BE16D-8C8B-461C-9220-ADB79B5123B2}’ failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).
at System.StubHelpers.StubHelpers.GetCOMIPFromRCW(Object objSrc, IntPtr pCPCMD, IntPtr& ppTarget, Boolean& pfNeedsRelease)
at XceedZipLib.XceedZipClass.License(String sLicense)
at XceedTest.Form1.XceedTest() in C:\Users\GA320690\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\XceedTest\XceedTest\Form1.cs:line 32

Need your help here!!!