Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Double mouse click

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #43936 |

Hi,

I’m trying to bind the (left) double click on my datagrid to an ICommand in my viewmodel.
    Here’s my XAML:

<wpfdatagrid:DataGridControl.InputBindings>
    <!–<MouseBinding Gesture=”RightDoubleClick” Command=”{Binding SupplierGridDoubleClickCmd}”/>
    <MouseBinding Gesture=”RightClick” Command=”{Binding SupplierGridDoubleClickCmd}”/>–>
    <MouseBinding Gesture=”LeftDoubleClick” Command=”{Binding SupplierGridDoubleClickCmd}”/>
    </wpfdatagrid:DataGridControl.InputBindings>

Now, when the Gesture is set to “RightDoubleClick” or “RightClick”, the command is executed, but when setting the gesture to “LeftDoubleClick”nothing happens ! I’m realy in the dark here, so all thoughts are much appreciated ! Thanks !

Best Regards,
    Hans

Fawzi [Xceed]

Hi,

Have you tried the PreviewLeftDoubleClick instead of the LeftDoubleClick? Could you give that a try and let me know if it worked. If not, could you send me a simple stand-alone sample project which reproduces the issue so that I could have a closer look. You may send it to: support@xceed.com

HanzieV
    Participant

Hi Fawzi,

Thank you for your answer.
    PreviewLeftDoubleClick is unknown …
    I made a small demo project (quick and dirty) and tried to send it by Gmail, but Gmail does not allow to send zip files. Ok if I change the file extension to some random extension in order for Gmail to accept the attachment ?

Best regards,
    Hans

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.