Home Forums ActiveX components Other ActiveX components Why can not SmartUI Controls work correctly in PowerBuilder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #43186 |

I put a SmartUI in my PowerBuider’s window,and load the STP Template of 09 – Create a More Complex Menu.stp in the sample lessons. I can see the whole menu during design,but when I run it, I can see the pop child menu only, the top menu like ‘file’,’edit’ can not be seen.The version of my PowerBuilder is 9.0, is there any one can help me?

Applies to Xceed SmartUI (ActiveX). Imported from legacy forums. Posted by yagumo (had 4208 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi,

Our SmartUI control will only work in Visual Basic 6. The control was fully designed in Visual Basic 6 and will not work on any other development language.

Applies to Xceed SmartUI (ActiveX). Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 373 views)

User (Old forums)

Is there a plan that it can be used in other languages in the next version?

Applies to Xceed SmartUI (ActiveX). Imported from legacy forums. Posted by yagumo (had 349 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi,

Since the component was fully designed in VB6, it would be nearly impossible to port it to any other language. Therefore we would have to build a new library which is not currently in Xceed plans.

Cheers !

Applies to Xceed SmartUI (ActiveX). Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 6021 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.