Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Visual Studio 2010 Pro + Grid 3.9 (FW 4.0)

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi Артем,

We started over and did new tests, and this time were successful. Now that we can reproduce the issue, we will be able to pinpoint what is causing it. Developers have already started working on it.

We will post an update in this thread when a fix (or at least a workaround) is available. Thank you for your patience.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 832 views)

User (Old forums)

I thought a miracle does not happen 🙂 

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Артем (had 1158 views)

User (Old forums)

I’ve got the same problem here and in addition I’ve noticed that there are a dozen copies of the controls that make up the grid in the Designer.Vb / Resx files.  The grid control seems to be orphaning the grid sub-controls and recreating with a new sequence number during some undetermined development event.  Only the unbound columns are not being recreated with the newly updated sequence number.

Don’t know if any of that helps at all but some of my observations on this issue.

Do you all have any idea of the time frame for the release of a patch for this issue?

Thanks,
    Stephen

PS my setup is 32bit and not 64bit like Артем. 

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Stephen (had 3439 views)

Diane [Xceed]

Hi Stephen,

The fix for this issue should be included in the next service release, which is currently planned in 2 weeks. Thank you for your patience.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 762 views)

User (Old forums)

You in a branch notify on a correction output? Or me to track section of updates?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Артем (had 927 views)

Diane [Xceed]

Hi Артем,

The fix will be in the next service release. You can subscribe to the RSS feed of the Updates page to be notified whenever something is added there. Otherwise, I will also post an update in this forum thread when the fix is available. Thank you for your patience.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 582 views)

User (Old forums)

I have loaded the last update for Framework 4.0 problem is eliminated.
    And the form isn’t rebuilt now at change GridContorl.
    Thanks.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Артем (had 854 views)

User (Old forums)

Aptem,

Are you talking about the April 2010 .Net Framework 4 release?  I’m not finding anything newer and I’ve had that version since April and I’m still seeing this issue.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Stephen (had 996 views)

Diane [Xceed]

Hi Stephen,

There was a new service release posted yesterday. That is the version that has the fix for this issue.

Updates Center: http://www.xceed.com/updates

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 738 views)

User (Old forums)

The problem is shown in old projects (from 3.8 VS.NET 2008) linked to 3.9 FW4 and opened in VS2010 while anew you will not create GridControl.

Can inform what changes it is necessary to bring in.Design files that columns remained on a place?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Артем (had 974 views)

User (Old forums)

Correction works in the empty project, but in difficult projects and forms continues to work not correctly. Сцука пилят! 

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Артем (had 1245 views)

Diane [Xceed]

Hi Артем,

If you have a test project that can demonstrate that the issue is still present, please send it to support@xceed.com (include a link to this forum thread as reference) and we will take another look at it. Thank you.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 2938 views)

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.