Home Forums WinForms controls Other WinForms controls SmartTreeView questions…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #17878 |

I’m a licensed user — well, my employer has a site license, — of SmartUI for .NET and have a couple of questions.

I’m having a problem getting the plus/minus icons to display properly. Specifically, the top level of the node hierarchy seems to be displaying its icons off the left-side of the control. I can barely click them on their right side, but I cannot see them. Lower levels of the hierarchy display properly. It’s this way both in the designer and in code. It also seems to happen regardless of how I actually setup the control — docked or not. Anyone have any clues about this?

Also, I’d like to control display of the plus/minus icon more directly. That is, I’d like to have it display without having to add a bunch of child nodes underneath the parent node. I’d rather add those nodes when the expansion is requested. I see how to intercept the expansion, but I cannot get the icon to show unless I add a child node. It seems that I can add a placeholder node and replace it with the real nodes on expansion. That feels a bit dirty to me. Is there any guidance available on this?

steve

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by StephenNichols (had 3268 views)

User (Old forums)

Oh, yeah… One more question. How about drag & drop support in the SmartTreeView. Is there such a beast?

steve

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by StephenNichols (had 279 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi Steve,

Would you be able to send me a screenshot of this so I can investigate further? As for Drag and drop in a treeview we do have a small sample that demonstrates how to do this, simply send me your request at matt@xceedsoft.com and I will see what I can do ! 🙂

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 4389 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.