The first service release for Xceed DataGrid for WPF v1.1 is now available. The update center on our website has not yet been updated with this release, but here’s a direct download link for those of you who need any of the fixes that it contains:
– Fixed a bug that occurred when a new Group was created in a DataGrid that was sorted by that Group’s field.
– A memory leak no longer occurs when changing the ItemsSource of the DataGridControl while there are Rows (e.g., ColumnManagerRow, InsertionRow) in the FixedHeaders / FixedFooters sections of the datagrid.
– Fixed an inaccurate color in the Office 2007 Blue theme.
– Fixed a problem with the DataGrid Footers.
– The Calendar control now works properly when the first day of week is not Sunday.
– The DataGridControl can now be removed from and then added back to a VisualTree.
– DataGrid headers and footers are now generated after changing the View.
Thanks for your patience!
Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Pascal (had 2734 views)