Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Rectangles in the ColumnManagerCell

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Matt, I sent you an e-mail already. You should get it by now.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 749 views)

User (Old forums)

Jenny,

Could you please check with Matt on this? I haven’t been stucked with this problem for a long time.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 640 views)

Xceed Support

Hi testn,

Both Jenny and Matt are extremely busy on some of their projects at this moment.

I am sure they will take a look into your issues when their schedule is going to clear out a little bit.

Thanks for you patience.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 821 views)

User (Old forums)

Marc is right however, I still can’t receive attachment from the email you sent out. Can you use another domain to send it from? Also, if the grid becomes crucial for your project, we strongly suggest you do get the Vanguard support. We do our best to answer questions for free on the forums however we have to prioritize our customers at some point. I still want to get your issue resolve however, once I receive that attachment, I will look into it. 🙂

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 640 views)

User (Old forums)

Matt,

Thanks. You can use a sample from Jenny on the custom theme. You would be able to mimic the behavior easily.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 515 views)

User (Old forums)

The default template for ColumnManagerCell in TableView.GridElementTemplates.xaml is wrong. The thumb seems to hide in the cell itself and for some reason, it has background color.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 857 views)

User (Old forums)

I have fixed it myself by overriding the control template for ColumnManagerCell manually but I think it worths fixing in the standard template.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 580 views)

User (Old forums)

Matt,

As I already discovered where the bug coming from. Is it possible for you to enter this bug and fix it as appropriated. It should benefit other people who use custom themes.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by nat (had 663 views)

User (Old forums)

I will review the template as soon as possible and try to include the change in the next version. Thank you testsn !

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 14698 views)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.