Home Forums ActiveX components Other ActiveX components Outlook Bar Issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #43258 |

I am developing an application that will incorporate the Outlook Bar, such as in the SmartUI lessons. I have designed the form with all the icons that I would like to use. The issue I am having is that these icons all change to black boxes after a short time. I have cleared the listimages tab and reassigned these icons several times, but this continues to happen. It occurs in the IDE, running from the IDE and in the compiled executable.

Is there any info on the supported image types? I have used .ico, .gif, and .bpm all producing the same results.

I have tried closing and reopening IDE, rebooting the computer, and reassigning the icons. It does run correctly for a short time after reassigning the images, but eventually returns back to the “black box” state.

Windows XP Pro
    Visual Studios Enterprise with SP5

Thank you in advanced for your support…….

Applies to Xceed SmartUI (ActiveX). Imported from legacy forums. Posted by bbroyles (had 3658 views)

Odi [Xceed]
    Spectator

The issue with the black boxes appearing was fixed – what version of the DLL do you have? Did you check to make sure you have the latest one?

If it still occurs, be sure to send it to support@xceedsoft.com – since these forums are not monitored for technical support questions.

Odi

Applies to Xceed SmartUI (ActiveX). Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 3634 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.