Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Multiple cell selection by mouse drag control.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #40081 |

Dear Experts,

In my xceed datagrid WPF view, I can use Shift key to select continuous cells in one range. but is it possible by mouse dragging ?

Regards

Parth 

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Parth (had 931 views)

Xceed Support

Hi Parth,

Michel had written a blog on how to achieve this. One scenario that he used was the same way it is done in Excel. You can click here to view the blog post. Inside the blog, you can also download the sample application that he worked on and see the cell selection in action!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marc [Xceed] (had 196 views)

User (Old forums)

Thank you, it works, 

But one more issue came, Do I use Ctrl+ cell for randomly multiple cell selection, it does not work in my view, but Shift key selection ranges works well.

Please help me

Regards

Partha

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Parth (had 303 views)

Xceed Support

Hi Parth,

This should be by default if the SelectionMode is set to either Extended or Multiple. Also, you will need to set the SelectionUnit to Cell if it is only cells that you want to select. This is the default behavior of the Xceed DataGrid for WPF.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marc [Xceed] (had 774 views)

Yuklam
    Participant

Dear Experts,

I have the same problem but I cannot find Michel’s blog. Could you please provide the direct link of his blog ?

Regards,
    Yuk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.