Home Forums WPF controls Xceed Toolkit Plus for WPF How to show all selected objects info on property grid?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #41796 |

Hi,

When I show multiple objects’ properties on PropertyGrid, how can I also show the info of which objects are currently selected somewhere in the property grid?

Thank you!

BR,

Fang 

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Fang (had 251 views)

Fawzi [Xceed]

Hi Fang,

So if I understand correctly, when we use 1 single object as the PropertyGrid.SelectedObject, at top of the propertyGrid, we can see the selectedObject’s type and name.

when we use 2 or more different objects as the PropertyGrid.SelectedObjectsOverride, at top of the propertyGrid, we can not see the selectedObject’s types and names. You would like to see them.

If this is correct, we have created a case to resolve this issue. However, if that is not the case, could you give me more detailes so that I could have a better understanding.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Fawzi [Xceed] (had 37 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi Fawzi,

Yes, it is correct.

I made a multiple selection tree, and I select several items on the tree, I want to know which items I select when I edit the properties in property grid, if I don’t know what I select and I forget I also select some items currently not shown on the tree and I modify, then I make a mistake. So it’s very helpful that I know what I currently selecting.

If you create this case, how long can the feature be provided?

Thank you!

BR,

Fang 

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Fang (had 36 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi Fawzi,

Yes, it is correct.

I made a multiple selection tree, and I select several items on the tree, I want to know which items I select when I edit the properties in property grid, if I don’t know what I select and I forget I also select some items currently not shown on the tree and I modify, then I make a mistake. So it’s very helpful that I know what I currently selecting.

If you create this case, how long can the feature be provided?

Thank you!

BR,

Fang 

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Fang (had 24 views)

Fawzi [Xceed]

Hi Fang,

As of now we have no exact ETA regarding this. However, we will notify you by email as soon as this becomes available.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Fawzi [Xceed] (had 137 views)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.