Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Grid empty after TabControl switch (bug?)

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Where can I see the implementation of ResetGrid? I have all the samples with the download, but I don’t see anything called DataBinding Sample.

I’m having the same sort of problem. Except my grid is on a popup.

Thanks

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Murthy (had 701 views)

User (Old forums)

Where can I see the implementation of ResetGrid? I have all the samples with the download, but I don’t see anything called DataBinding Sample.

I’m having the same sort of problem. Except my grid is on a popup.

For me everything works fine the first time, the second-time the grid disappears, I attached an observer to the DataGridControl.Loaded Event…what I’m seeing is that the columns.count is zero the second time.

Thanks

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Murthy (had 601 views)

User (Old forums)

The update is ready ! You can get it <a href=”http://download3.xceedsoft.com/Packages/3.0.7326.14130/XceedComponents.exe”>here</a&gt;.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 1131 views)

User (Old forums)

have people found that the latest version has fixed their problem? It hasn’t fixed mine. (I still have a datagrid full of nothing when using v1.1)

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marie (had 970 views)

User (Old forums)

Seems like it fixed my issues.. Anyways ill post it here if any of my previous problems occur with the new update

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Benno (had 566 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi,
    Is it all working for you now?
    I am having similar issues (using the latest version of the control) and was just wondering what you did to solve them..

Thanks for your reply.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Arjan (had 1299 views)

User (Old forums)

It fixed my main problem (Empty grid and update of items when underlaying DataTable changes), but I have some other problems now (with grouping)

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Benno (had 631 views)

User (Old forums)

try this version <a href=”http://xceed.com/pages/TopMenu/Downloads/Trials.aspx”>here </a> we have added fixes that should resolve your issue.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 21395 views)

User (Old forums)

I find that I am having the issue where the grid is empty after switching tabs in version: 3.1.9117.10090.

Though this is quite an old thread, it sounds very related. Is it possible that this bug has reappeared?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Tim (had 12332 views)

Xceed Support

Although not impossible, I would doubt it. Can you send me an application that reproduces the behavior to support@xceed.com? Please reference this thread in the email.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 1372 views)

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.