Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Event fired when Parent Datarow is expanded/collapsed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #36666 |

I have a grid with Parent and child rows. So basically the Parent starts out collapsed and has a Plus sign next to it. I am trying to figure out how to tap into the event that fires when you expand the row by clicking the Plus button. I was thinking it might be part of PropertyDetailDescription, but I can’t find any event.

Thanks,
    Greg

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by gtd7791 (had 452 views)

Diane [Xceed]

Hi gtd7791,

There are currently no events that are raised when a detail is expanded or collapsed. However you could consult the AreDetailsExpanded method to know same-level details are expanded or not.

We do have a feature request currently open (case id 124785) to add such events. Unfortunately we do not have any time estimate as to when it will be added.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 608 views)

Diane [Xceed]

The following feature was added in version 6.1:

“Events are now fired to notify when a group or detail grid is expanded or collapsed. These are available on DataGridControl, and they are :GroupCollapsing, GroupCollapsed, GroupExpanding, GroupExpanded, DetailsCollapsing, DetailsCollapsed, DetailsExpanding, DetailsExpanded”

Download Link: http://forums.xceed.com/latest-xceed-datagrid-for-wpf

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.