We are evaluating the XceedGrid for .NET Win Forms v3.8.
We have MasterGrid that displays 10Ks of rows and each row has detail associated with it, which is being displayed using the DetailGrid control available in Xceed. able to view the DetailGrid by clicking the + sign in the MasterGrid row, but the DetailGrid content sometimes goes out of the visible row, that time we have to scroll the MasterGrid scroll to view the below content, in such cases the ColumnHeader Row of th DetailGrid goes out of visible area, instead we would like to stick that in top (freeze just below the MasterGrid’s Header).
1. How can we Freeze the DetailGrid’s ColumnHeader row at top?
2. How can we customize the visual style of the DetailGrid’s ColumnHeader?
3. Is it possible to customize the style of the GroupByRow that is just above the MasterGrid column header Row? if so how do we achieve that?
Thanks in adv,
Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Dhanasekaran (had 1620 views)
2) You can modify its ColumnManagerRow and/or ColumnManagerCells. You have the DetailGridTemplates on DataGridControl. Inside the DetailGrid(Template) you will find a .Headers, etc.
3) Yes, however it depends on what you want to modify. Some things, such as colors, you can; others, such as the positioning of the elements, you cannot. We would need to know what exactly you want to change in order to recommend what would be the best approach.
Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 386 views)