Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Can not find the Visual Studio Theme Project Template

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #41547 |

I have donwloaded and installed version 5.7 of WPF DataGrid. The features i have tested so far work well. However, i can’t create a Visual Studio Theme Project. The template from the tutorial (http://doc.xceedsoft.com/products/XceedWpfDataGrid/#Custom_Theme_Part_1.html) is not listed inside the template list. I’m using Visual Studio 2015.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Oliver (had 73 views)

User (Old forums)

Has anybody an idea where i could find it or does it no longer exist?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Oliver (had 33 views)

Fawzi [Xceed]

Hi Oliver,

Unfortunately, we were not able to reproduce the issue using VS2015 and DataGrid V5.7. Attached is a screenshot of what we got while trying to create a new theme project in VS2015.  

If that is not what you are getting, can you try to re-install the datagrid to see if that would work. You may use the following link to download the grid’s installer, at:

http://www.xceed.com/updates 

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Fawzi [Xceed] (had 14 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi Fawzi,

i reinstalled the Xceed Datagrid, but in the ‘New Project’ dialog there neither a Xcced folder nor a Datagrid Theme template  listed.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Oliver (had 6 views)

Fawzi [Xceed]

Hi Oliver,

Unfortunately, we couldn’t reproduce this issue on 3 different machines. It could be a problem with your VS. You may want to try to reinstall your VS to see if that works, or try on a differnt machine. 

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Fawzi [Xceed] (had 31 views)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.