User (Old forums)MemberFebruary 20, 2007 at 11:51 amPost count: 23064
Can you share the timeframe or the frequency for when bug fixes or updates will be released? Is there a schedule? Will there be a document with the next release stating what fixes have been done and what new features are available?
Imported from legacy forums. Posted by keith (had 2650 views)Odi [Xceed]SpectatorFebruary 20, 2007 at 1:27 pmPost count: 426
We’re working on a 5-week release schedule, so generally we expect to have a release every 5 weeks. As a special case, there’s an extra update being released tomorrow, meaning, that doesn’t mean that the one after that one will be in another 5 weeks.
A link to this download was already posted last week in some other threads so that customers can get their hands on the code before the rest of the web site is updated. Here’s what was fixed in that release:
– GroupHeaderControl now displays the word “items” after the item count by default.
– SelectedIndex property now works.
– SelectedIndex property can now be used as the target of a binding.
– An unhandled exception no longer occurs when a Column’s data type is a Byte array that is not convertible to an image.
– An unhandled exception no longer occurs when clicking on a ReadOnly Cell whose EditTriggers propety is set to ClickOnCurrentCell.
– An unhandled exception no longer occurs when trying to activate a CellEditor on a Column that is ReadOnly.
– When ValidationMode is set to CellEndingEdit, the CellErrorStyle for a Cell is no longer applied after cancelling edit mode for that cell.
– Changing the ItemsSource while a row is being edited no longer causes problems.
DataCells no longer retain their previous values after having been recycled in certain situations.
– In CardView, the grid now scrolls vertically when navigating through the cells of a Card that is taller than the grid’s ViewPort height.
– A type conversion between a CellEditor and a Cell’s content has been added.
– In CompactCardView, the SeparatorLine no longer looks blurry.
– In LiveExplorer, the DatePicker no longer causes a shift in the layout of the row when it is displayed with a high DPI setting.
IN a few days, you’ll be able to subscribe to an RSS feed which will notify you of updates.
I’ll be preparing a list of upcoming features and expected release dates in the coming weeks.
Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 289 views)User (Old forums)MemberFebruary 20, 2007 at 4:24 pmPost count: 23064
FYI, the link to the package that Odi is talking about is:
Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Pascal (had 3829 views)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.