Home Forums WinForms controls Other WinForms controls Problems with SmartMenuBar Reply To: Problems with SmartMenuBar

User (Old forums)

Hi there,

I’ve been trying to work around this exact problem for the past several days. Then today, I was going through your forum trying to see if there’s a solution to this problem and found this post. …it doesn’t look like there is a solution (or even a very suitable workaround).

Honestly, I can’t believe that this was reported as a problem over a year ago, and it hasn’t been addressed in current releases! …or do I just not have the most current versions of the controls or something (v3.1)?

I’ve absolutely fallen in love with your SmartUI controls!! I was introduced to them at my company, and was seriously considering in investing in my own personal license for them. But now that I see that there’s this (and other) limitations to the controls–and that Xceed doesn’t seem very interested in fixing them (at least, no interest in fixing this problem…which really is a BIG deal to some of us!) It’s making me reevaluate my decision to invest in a license for the controls. I want to know that the technology I purchase will do everything I need it to do, and if there’s a problem, I’ll get a prompt response–especially for the amount of money you charge for licensing your controls!

I love your controls….just disappointed in the handling of this problem…
Cmptr_Man

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by cmptr_man (had 417 views)