Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Changing Report Title text box – Programatically Reply To: Changing Report Title text box – Programatically

User (Old forums)

In report formatting window, you get a text box with a label in front (“Title”) in a group box called “Report”, I think you can locate that.

I want to change the text on that text box before loading that window (later that will go as report header) becuase in same form I am going to she 2-3 data grids and offer printing report facility for them.

Now once I launch one window and change the content of that text box and  launch another report formatting window, I get previously entered text as my Report header.

Note : I can change the window title of that formatting window before loading, same way I need to do the same for “title” text box.

Hope you got what I try to say. 

– Regards

– Buddhi –

Note: since this site it not supporting image attachments, I feel it is hard to explain every senario in text, If you need any more clafication on what I am trying to ask please pass me your emails address. I can pass an image explaining situation.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by bdmsoft (had 2139 views)