Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms How to create multiple column headers Reply To: How to create multiple column headers

Xceed Support

This is a very useful code sample with the amendments Andre and Hoa have posted.  Thanks.  I’ve got it working fine.  There is one more enhancement I would like to add but I cannot work out how.

As my CustomColumnManagerRow currently behaves, when a scrollable column becomes hidden by being scolled to the left of the FixedColumnSplitter (when there are fixed column of course), its column group header becomes shown above the fixed columns.

I would like to be able stop the group header title for a group of scrollable columns from being shown above the fixed columns whenever any of the columns in the group are scrolled the left of the FixedColumnSplitter. I cannot see how to do this.  Specifically, what I need to kow is how to detect when a scrollable column becomes hidden by being scolled to the
left of the FixedColumnSplitter.  I cannot find an event that I could raise to do this.  I would appreciate any suggetions.

Thanks,
Simon

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Simon (had 744 views)