Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms A couple Grid Issues Reply To: A couple Grid Issues

Xceed Support

1. I am not able to reproduce this issue. Meaning that when I set the CellEditorManager to a custom TextBox, it has the same behavior as the WinTextBox.

e.g.,
TextBox myTextBox = new TextBox();
dataRowTemplate1.Cells[ 0 ].CellEditorManager = new CellEditorManager( myTextBox, “Text”, true, true );

2. You can use the EditLeft event on the cell, it should be the wanted behavior:

e.g.,
private void Form1_Load( object sender, EventArgs e )
{
//…
dataRowTemplate1.Cells[ 1 ].EditLeft += new EditLeftEventHandler( Form1_EditLeft );

}
void Form1_EditLeft( object sender, EditLeftEventArgs e )
{
System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine( “I left the Edit mode” );
}

3. The get the Tab press event while in edition, you need to subscribe to the QueryInputKey event on the CellEditorManager:

e.g.,
private void Form1_Load( object sender, EventArgs e )
{
//…
dataRowTemplate1.Cells[ 2 ].CellEditorManager.QueryInputKey += new QueryEditorInputKeyEventHandler( CellEditorManager_QueryInputKey );
}

void CellEditorManager_QueryInputKey( object sender, QueryEditorInputKeyEventArgs e )
{
if( e.KeyData == Keys.Tab )
{
//…
}
}

4. The <a href=”http://doc.xceedsoft.com/products/Xceedgrid/Xceed.Grid~Xceed.Grid.GridControl~CellEditorDisplayConditions.html”>documentation</a&gt; on the subject might be more explicit then me.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by CharlesB (had 289 views)