Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms vertical columns when printing from grid? Reply To: vertical columns when printing from grid?

User (Old forums)

Have been using the Reporting object to print so far and it’s done the job fine (excluding the vertical columns).

Your reply prompted me to try a different way of printing. So using the .Print() method directly off of the grid, or using a GridPrintDocument object (again with .Print()) actually causes an exception in both areas where I use a grid to print.

The last part of the stack trace can be seen below, is there anything obvious in the way I am using the grid that might cause this to occur? Using the Reporting class to print has never caused me a problem.

————————————————————-
System.ArgumentException was unhandled
Message=”Parameter is not valid.”
Source=”System.Drawing”
StackTrace:
at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height, Graphics g)
at Xceed.UI.Adaptive.VisualStyleRenderedTheme.PaintRowHeaderPane(Graphics graphics, Rectangle rectangle, Color foreColor, Color backColor, Image backgroundImage, ContentAlignment backgroundImageAlignment, ImageStyle backgroundImageStyle, Double opacity)
at Xceed.UI.Adaptive.VisualStyleRenderedTheme.PaintRowHeaderPane(Graphics graphics, Rectangle rectangle, Color foreColor, Color backColor, Double opacity)
at Xceed.UI.Adaptive.AdaptiveTheme.PaintRowHeaderPane(Graphics graphics, Rectangle rectangle, Color foreColor, Color backColor, Double opacity)
at Xceed.Grid.RowSelectorPane.PaintBackground(GridPaintEventArgs e)
at Xceed.Grid.PrintManager.PrintRowSelectorPane(Graphics graphics)
at Xceed.Grid.GridPrintDocument.PrintPageRectangle(Graphics graphics, Rectangle pageRectangle, Rectangle bodyRectangle, Row firstPrintingRow)
at Xceed.Grid.GridPrintDocument.OnPrintPage(PrintPageEventArgs e)
at System.Drawing.Printing.PrintDocument._OnPrintPage(PrintPageEventArgs e)
at System.Drawing.Printing.PrintController.PrintLoop(PrintDocument document)
at System.Drawing.Printing.PrintController.Print(PrintDocument document)
at System.Drawing.Printing.PrintDocument.Print()

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by matt (had 315 views)