Home Forums .NET libraries Xceed SFTP/FTP for .NET v1.0 RELEASED

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Spectator
    #20610 |

We have just released v1.0 of Xceed FTP for .NET.

This edition does not include integration with the Xceed Filesystem Object model. We have already begun work on the next version that will include this integration and other new capabilities as well.

Odi

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 4603 views)

User (Old forums)

Can’t download.

Under the Ultimate Suite Subscription I received an update email with the news of the release. However when I go to download, the button simply forwards me to your homepage, no attempt is made to download the package.

Thanks,
    Nick Hundley

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Buggi (had 484 views)

Odi [Xceed]
    Spectator

Holy moly! You’re right. It has been fixed. Thanks for letting us know.

Odi

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 415 views)

User (Old forums)

Is there a problem with your license key system? I still haven’t received my key for this, or for Grid.NET v2.

My Ultimate Suite subscription doesn’t expire until May, so I thought I would have been sent a key by now – especially as http://FTP.NET was released a month ago!

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Richard (had 505 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi Richard,

If you still have not received your keys for these products, please make sure to contact sales@xceedsoft.com.

Cheers !

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 5491 views)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.