Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms move group header row horizontally

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    #14634 |

In all your grouping examples, the top level group header with the plus/minus button is aligned left within the grid.

Is it possible to move the group header with the plus/minus button and the group caption to the right, so that I can have columns displayed before the group headers?

I would like to enable the user to select a group by clicking into a checkbox before the plus/minus button (displayed as a separate column with its own column header).

Regards, Mario

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by mario.muja (had 5085 views)

User (Old forums)

This is possible, but only if you derive from the GroupManagerRow, and do your custom painting (e.g paint your own check box), and handle the mouse click in the derive class. The sample I sent you gives you the basis of what you need to accomplish this. However, we do not support custom classes as such, so even though we provide a sample, you are basically on your own with this.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 2850 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi,

I want to do the same ‘check/uncheck all’ checkbox next to the group header titles, so when user checks/unchecks the checkbox next to the group title, the checkboxes in a particular column of that group get checked/unchecked.  Can you please send me your sample too?

Thanks!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by saravanan (had 3272 views)

User (Old forums)

This sample does not show the ComboBox part, but it shows how to configure the ColumnManagerRow.  It should permit you to accomplish what you want.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 3108 views)

User (Old forums)

thank you, I’ll take a look.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by saravanan (had 380 views)

User (Old forums)

oh..oh.. i think i asked my question in the wrong forum.  I was looking for the same functionality in Xceed WPF datagrid, not in the winform grid. 

If you can help me on that, it would be great.

thanks!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by saravanan (had 264 views)

User (Old forums)

I suggest you start a fresh thread in the Xceed DataGrid for WPF forums concerning this question.  It will most likely interest others also.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 3923 views)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.