Home Forums WPF controls Xceed Toolkit Plus for WPF MaterialComboBox Background of Popup

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #44783 |

How can I change the background and textcolor of the Popup form MaterialComboBox in XAML? I want to use a dark theme of my Application but the background of the popup from the MaterialComboBox is bright and I can’t find any property to change that.

Fawzi [Xceed]

Hi,

For now, to change the Background of the MaterialComboBox popup, you will need to go in file
    Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit/MaterialControls/MaterialComboBox/Themes/Generic.xaml,
    in the MaterialComboBoxTemplate, look for the MaterialFrame and modify its Background(currently white).

To modify the text color, you can set the Foreground on the MaterialComboBox ; all its text will be affected.
    You can modify its MaterialForeground property which will affect the selected text in the popup.

eantunes
    Participant

Where should I find this file? I’ve got only dll and XML files. Can I set a global template for the Background? The text is allready White. I think because I set global style for Label,TextBox, TextBlock,…If I can do this for the Background I would be happy

eantunes
    Participant

I couldn’t find the XAML file. I’ve installed the NuGet Package. Is that the problem?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.