Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF how to use Xceed datagrid for WPF in XBAP ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #24950 |

Hi there,

I want to use the Xceed datagrid for wpf in XAML Browser Application but it dosn’t appear in the toolbox although i have added it by “choose items” window.
    also ,i tried to add the grid to the page manually using the XAML code but i failed cause i don’t know its markup.

plz tell me how to show it in the toolbox and/or how to add it by markup.

Thanks for support.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by NAHR_ELGANNAH (had 678 views)

Xceed Support

Visual Studio 2005 has limited design-time support for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF); therefore, it is not always possible to have a WPF control—including Xceed DataGrid for WPF—in the toolbox and then add it to a form and have an easy development experience like the one that is available with Windows Forms. Full WPF design-time support will be available in Visual Studio “Orcas”.

For the moment, with Visual Studio 2005, Xceed DataGrid for WPF can only be used in XAML, C#, or VB.NET

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 147 views)

User (Old forums)

thank you for this reply and explaination.
    ok, i want now to know how to use datagrid for WPF in XBAP, and how add it by XAML.
    if there is any sample it will be appreciated, whereas all samples i met were for windows applications only (not for XBAP).

Thank you again.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by NAHR_ELGANNAH (had 343 views)

Xceed Support

Create a WPF Browser Application project and then use the grid as explained in the documentation. There is no notable difference between using the grid in a WPF application and an XBAP application.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 3683 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.