Home Forums .NET libraries Xceed Zip & Real-Time Zip for .NET diskRequiredAction event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #19652 |

In the DiskRequired zip event, is there a way to make sure the user did not leave the same disk in the drive or if the disk is already part of the zipped set?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by PaulG (had 3238 views)

User (Old forums)

No. You can only keep keep the event being raised by setting the e.Action to DiskRequiredAction.Continue until the user places the right disk in the drive.

You will find <a href=”http://doc.xceedsoft.com/products/FileSystemCore/ref/xceed.zip.zipevents.diskrequired.html”>here</a&gt; is a sample code on how to use this event.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 275 views)

User (Old forums)

Sorry, I’m still not clear on this. The e.DiskNumber.ToString() returns the next disk number needed. My question is how to prevent the user from leaving the same disk in the drive and pressing OK. I am trying to raise an error if the next disk is part of the current set.

Thanks for your help.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by PaulG (had 177 views)

User (Old forums)

The component will detect itself if the disk is the right one. If it is not, it will trigger the DiskRequired event again, where you can raise an exception if you want.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 4069 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.