Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms columnManagerRow.Cells Alignment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #15620 |

Hi,

I am trying to set different alignments for a columnManagerRow but it does not seem to set the alignment. Is there a way to set different alignments for the column headers. The following is the code I have tried.

Dim columnManagerRow As ColumnManagerRow = New ColumnManagerRow

columnManagerRow.Height = 30
    columnManagerRow.AllowColumnReorder = False
    grid.FixedHeaderRows.Add(columnManagerRow)

columnManagerRow.Cells(9).HorizontalAlignment = HorizontalAlignment.Right
    columnManagerRow.Cells(10).HorizontalAlignment = HorizontalAlignment.Left

Thanks

Andrew

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Andrew (had 1916 views)

Xceed Support

I tried reproducing the error and I was not able.

I was able to change the alignment of the cells from the columnManagerRow with 2 different approachs.

First, through the columnManagerRow that is created when you drop the gridControl on the Form:

<code>
    columnManagerRow1.Cells(5).HorizontalAlignment = Xceed.Grid.HorizontalAlignment.Right
    columnManagerRow1.Cells(4).HorizontalAlignment = Xceed.Grid.HorizontalAlignment.Left
    </code>

Second, through the FixedHeaderRows collection, the columnManagerRow being the second FixedHeaderRow:

<code>
    DirectCast(gridControl1.FixedHeaderRows(1), ColumnManagerRow).Cells(5).HorizontalAlignment = Xceed.Grid.HorizontalAlignment.Right
    DirectCast(gridControl1.FixedHeaderRows(1), ColumnManagerRow).Cells(4).HorizontalAlignment = Xceed.Grid.HorizontalAlignment.Left
    </code>

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by CharlesB (had 3176 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.