Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF changes in v1.1 regarding fill behaviour?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #23512 |

Hi,

did you guys do any change in the fill behaviour from the grid? So far with this this code the grid did fill the screen. What do i have to do in order to get that behaviour agein?

TabItem tbItem = new TabItem();
    DockPanel dckPanel = new DockPanel();
    dckPanel .LastChildFill = true;
    DataGridControl test = new DataGridControl();
    dckPanel2.Children.Add(test);
    tbItem.Content = dckPanel2;

thank you
    Silas

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Ralf (had 2268 views)

Xceed Support

There was changes in the way the DataGridControl sizes itself when given no constraint… It was corrected to cover all situations possible with the different containers and the Horizontal/VerticalAlignment properties…

Typically, the DockPanel will stretch it’s last child to occupy all the space it is assigned… The fact that it does not do that anymore can indicate that the DataGridControl indicates it needs no more space… making the TabItem constrain the DockPanel.

By checking the value of the HorizontalAlignment and VerticalAlignment of the TabItem/TabControl… You should be able to restore the “original” behavior.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 248 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the reply! The problem was that i used TabPanel as a Container of my TabControl. I thought it was necessary, however that control somehow did overwrite the filling behavior… Now without TabPanel everything works as it should.

cheers
    Silas

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Ralf (had 3312 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.