Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF adding the vertical left line to the first column

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    #26845 |

Hi!I want to add the left line to the first column!!Can someone please help me??thank you!!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Cosmin (had 734 views)

User (Old forums)

You want to hide the RowSelectorPane?

I haven’t done it myself, but just try to write a Style/Setter of type “xcdg:RowSelectorPane” and set its Visibility to Collapsed.

hth,

Michael.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Michael (had 806 views)

Xceed Support

Actually, you need to set the ShowRowSelectorPane property defined on the TableView class to false [:)]

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 261 views)

User (Old forums)

I am using the PrintTableView class.I want to split some tables.When i make this the first left column line does not appear.I used a trigger and the column index=0 but the line is set only for the first set of tables.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Cosmin (had 645 views)

Xceed Support

Hi,

Can you provide code that demonstrate where you are at? Also, providing a simple picture of what you are trying to achieve would help a lot.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 330 views)

User (Old forums)

These are a part of the split tables.You can see that the first line does not appear!! I have a big table with 100 rows and I want to split it in  windows of different sizes.

http://10.58.240.12/ChestiiL.nsf/f5b2cbf2a827c0198525624b00057d30/1dcd97a8a080bd3fc2257434001f83f3/$FILE/xceed1.jpg

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Cosmin (had 1458 views)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.