Home Forums .NET libraries Xceed Zip & Real-Time Zip for .NET Xceed.Zip.InvalidZipStructureException: The information contained in the local header does not match the information of the central header.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #20342 |

Is there anyway to tell what information is in this header before and after the zip process so I can figure out what’s wrong with it?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by ganders (had 1809 views)

User (Old forums)

To add to the confusion, this works correctly from my local machine, but does NOT work from my server. Oh, and the stacktrace information is here:

Xceed.Zip.InvalidZipStructureException: The information contained in the local header does not match the information of the central header.
    Type: Xceed.Zip.ZippedFile
    FullName: \1164909Failure to Comply In State8769940.pdf
    Zip file: \mvtestcorrespondence\Waiting\20100817151607\1000.zip
       at Xceed.FileSystem.AbstractFolder.CopyFilesTo(FileSystemEvents events, Object userData, AbstractFolder destinationFolder, Boolean recursive, Boolean replaceExistingFiles, Object[] filters)
       at Xceed.FileSystem.AbstractFolder.CopyFilesTo(AbstractFolder destinationFolder, Boolean recursive, Boolean replaceExistingFiles, Object[] filters)
       at GenerateERMSCorrespondence.BatchMain.FtpWorkingFiles(String parentFolder, String indexFile)
    Error:  Xceed.Zip.InvalidZipStructureException: The information contained in the local header does not match the information of the central header.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by ganders (had 291 views)

User (Old forums)

Wait, this works fine from my local machine, works from my Development domain’s server, but does NOT work from my test domain’s server. Code is exactly the same, they are all using the exact same Xceed dll’s….any help would be great!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by ganders (had 1398 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.