Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Xceed Grid for winforms An help required for changing the parent to child and child to parent

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #17581 |

Hi,

I want to go with xceed grid for one of my project requirement. We have requirement where we need to indent/outdent the rows in a hierarchy sturcture.

For eg :

i have structure like this

Homer

-Lisa

-Jane

Peter

I have a button which should make peter child of a jane. For instance as following

Homer

-Lisa

-Jane

– Peter

From presentation wise , I did use indented property on row and it shows in ui in similar way, but I have to save this format, i,e at runtime I had to make the “jane”  as parent of peter and so on like this.

Can you please suggest how can I implement this or is it possible at all?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by saumya (had 1793 views)

Xceed Support

Hi saumya, Can you give us more information on what you are trying to do? 

What is the underlying collection and how are you setting the parent / child relashionships?

Can you provide us with a self contained sample that demonstrates they way you are defining your collections so that we can investigate this in more detail and provide you with a better answer?

You can send it to support@xceed.com, please include a reference to this forum thread in your email.  

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Michel [Xceed] (had 156 views)

User (Old forums)

Thanks michael i have sent an email to support support@xceed.com with all the details. Can you please look into asap and please let me know your suggestions.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by saumya (had 1352 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.