Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Xceed Grid Live Explorer Code

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    #15497 |

Hello,

Where can I get the source code (in VB .NET) for samples provided in Xceed Grid Live Explorer?

I don’t find them in my Xceed samples directory.

Thanks.

Shivaji.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Shivaji (had 4500 views)

User (Old forums)

You will find the code here :

C:\Program Files\Xceed Components\Xceed Grid for .NET <version>\Samples\Visual Basic .NET

Under Vista, it will be here :

C:\Xceed Component Samples\Xceed Grid for .NET <version>\Samples\Visual Basic .NET\

Then look for each sample under its own folder/project name.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 983 views)

User (Old forums)

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I was actually looking for the source codes of “Rich Cell Editors”, “True Unbound Mode”, “Custom Painting” and a few others in the “Xceed Grid Live Explorer” application. Are they available for download anywhere?

Thanks.

Shivaji.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Shivaji (had 616 views)

User (Old forums)

All these samples are available in the folders I mentioned.

If you don’t have them, it is because you are using an older version of the grid. You need to download an newer version to get these samples.

If you’re in .NET 2.0, you can download the latest package from this <a href=”http://xceed.com/pages/TopMenu/Downloads/Updates.aspx?Lang=EN-CA”>page</a&gt;, or if you’re in .NET 1.1, you can download the latest Service Pack for .NET 1.1 components from the same <a href=”http://xceed.com/pages/TopMenu/Downloads/Updates.aspx?Lang=EN-CA”>page</a&gt;.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 279 views)

User (Old forums)

Thanks! The new service pack that I installed had all the samples.

I extracted the service pack to
    C:\Xceed Components Service Pack for .NET 1.1

I changed the reference path in my VB .NET project to the following folder:
    C:\Xceed Components Service Pack for .NET 1.1\v1.1.7264\Bin\.NET

and selected the new .dll files for the project through the “Add Reference” dialogue, from the above folder.

The code compiles without any problem, but when I run the application I get the following error

“Could not load file or assembly ‘Xceed.Grid, Version=3.2.7264.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ba83………’ or one of its dependencies. The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)”

Could you please tell me what I’m doing wrong here?

Thanks.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Shivaji (had 925 views)

User (Old forums)

Hello,

I figured out the earlier problem, I had to copy the new .dll files into the main application folder as well (the application that I’m developinig is an add-in to another application).

While I was trying to compile the samples, I came across this error:

“The referenced component ‘Xceed.Grid.Samples.SampleData’ could not be found. “

I couldn’t file the corresponding data file anywhere. Where can I find it?

Thanks.

Shivaji.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Shivaji (had 762 views)

User (Old forums)

I recommend you download and install the <a href=”http://download3.xceedsoft.com/Packages/2.2.6565.0/XceedComponents.exe”>2.2.6565.0</a&gt; package, which will update your previous .NET 1.1 install, and it will include the SampleData dll. You will still be able to use the dlls from the Service Pack.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 5745 views)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.