Home Forums .NET libraries Xceed SFTP/FTP for .NET Xceed.Ftp.FtpIOException error even though the inner exception says it succeeded.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #21394 |

This appears to be a bug in the Xceed.Ftp code:

Upload failed: Xceed.Ftp.FtpIOException: An error occurred while reading from or writing to the data channel. —> System.IO.IOException: An I/O exception occurred. —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The operation completed successfully
       at Xceed.Utils.Security.Ssl.SecureSocket.BeginSend(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
       at Xceed.Utils.Security.Ssl.SecureSocket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
       at Xceed.Utils.Security.Ssl.SecureNetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
       — End of inner exception stack trace —
       at Xceed.Utils.Security.Ssl.SecureNetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
       at Xceed.Ftp.Engine.FtpDataConsumerCommand.QueuedCopyStream(Object state)
       — End of inner exception stack trace —
       at Xceed.Ftp.Engine.FtpCommandSequence.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at Xceed.Ftp.FtpClient.SendFile(FtpCommandChannel commandChannel, SendFileFtpCommandSequence sendSequence)
       at Xceed.Ftp.FtpClient.SendFile(String localFilename)

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by ganders (had 786 views)

User (Old forums)

By the way, I now have a support license…

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by ganders (had 238 views)

Diane [Xceed]

Hi ganders,

In order to know exactly what triggers this issue, please send us a small stand-alone test project that reproduces this behavior. Please send it by email at support@xceed.com and I will be able to forward it to the development team for further investigation. Thank you.

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 734 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.