Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Xbap DataGrid

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    #27105 |

Hello,

There is the online sample for the datagrid which runs as a .xbap application.

I was trying to make a .xbap browser application using the datagrid but i get trouble with security issues because the application runs in partial trust.

I would like to know how is it possible to use the DataGrid within a browser application

Thank you. 

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Johnny (had 1025 views)

Xceed Support

Hi,

The DataGrid for WPF has been tested and works in XBAP. We’re gonna need more details in order to help you with your issue.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 947 views)

User (Old forums)

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I know it works, but my question was “how”?

with a xbap browser application, i have problems with data binding, and the application wont run with partial trust if using dlls outside of the .net framework  

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Johnny (had 396 views)

Xceed Support

Hi Jonny,

We need more details in order to be able to help. What are the bindings that are causing problems?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 471 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi,

i did make it to work after i give full trust to the application, sign the ClickOnce manifests and install the certificates in the root authorities and trusted publishers store.

i am curious to know if in the case of the sample you have for the online live explorer it is done with different procedure?

i would like to know if you have a better approch.

Thank you

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Johnny (had 562 views)

Xceed Support

No, the LiveExplorer XBAP do not requests full trust privileges.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 562 views)

User (Old forums)

It’s been awhile since anyone posted to this thread, but I just wanted to note that I had the same problem as this original poster (I reported my experience here: http://xceed.com/CS/forums/thread/11004.aspx).

I never could solve the problem and thus was forced to quit using the control in my XBAP applications.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Kennie (had 311 views)

Xceed Support

Hi Kennie,

We would require more details on your setup in order to help you… Effectively, our own internal testing shows no issues with the InsertionRow in XBAP.

What is your data source? Do you have any particular setup in your application? Can you share your code? You have the call stack for the operation that lead to the SecurityException? any additional details on the sequence of events leading to the problem?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 781 views)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.