Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF XAML control in DataGrid

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #24584 |

Hello!

I have some XAML UserControls (animated icons) and I would like to know if it’s possible to bind them in a xceed DataGrid cell (and maybe some information about how to do it).

Thanks!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by ovistanciu (had 458 views)

Xceed Support

Any kind of control can be used in a DataGrid cell… I suggest checking the <a href=”http://doc.xceedsoft.com/products/XceedWpfDataGrid/Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid~Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid.Column~CellContentTemplate.html”>documentation on the CellContentTemplate property </a>for more details on how to include your custom controls…

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 206 views)

User (Old forums)

From what i can see there, i can add my control in the XAML. But i want a specific control to be added on that column for each row. That is, each row will have a different control, dependig on information known only at runtime.

Is there a way to do this?
    Thank you in advance.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by ovistanciu (had 250 views)

User (Old forums)

You can do it in your code (C# or VB):
    Look at example in Documentation:
    ms-help://Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid/Documentation/Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid~Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid.DataGridCollectionView.html
    in 2nd example, when creating DataGridCollectionView,

DataGridCollectionView view = new DataGridCollectionView( typeof( Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid.DataRow ) );
    view.ItemProperties.Add( new DataGridItemProperty( ColumnName, typeof( YourControl Type ) ) );
    view.ItemProperties.Add( new DataGridItemProperty( ColumnName, typeof( TypeOfYourControl ) ) );
    And manually add items to your CollectionView.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Lena (had 3793 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.