Home Forums WinForms controls Other WinForms controls Windows VISTA with explorer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    #18241 |

Hi THere
    I utilize the last updated version of SmartUI for .NET. Unfourtunately,when using the explorer controol, picture of each field doesn’t appear on windows vista, but it does on Windows XP

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Waleed (had 4191 views)

User (Old forums)

Our next package will contain all the fixes for Vista. It should be online soon. You can verify this <a href=”http://xceed.com/pages/TopMenu/Downloads/Updates.aspx?Lang=EN-CA”>page</a&gt; regularly, and watch for the next 3.0 package version.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 242 views)

User (Old forums)

Is this the 3.0.7113.09060 build?

Just wondering because my Explorer controls are not visible in Vista and I loaded the above build and it didn’t resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Brian

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Brian (had 252 views)

User (Old forums)

Can you send a sample application that reproduce the issue to <a href=”mailto:support@xceedsoft.com”>support</a>, so we can investigate this further?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 195 views)

User (Old forums)

I can’t explain it by my Xceed controls are not working under Vista Ultimate.

Xceed.SmartUI.NET 3.4.7113.3050

What wasn’t working a few days ago is now working. There are only two things I can think of that changed:

1. I shut off UAC on Vista and made my account an Administrator account (this had nothing to do with trying to solve the Xceed issue).

2. I tried creating a quick new project using the ExplorerTaskPane control so that I could send it to you. When I ran the new project it worked. Then I ran my project and it is working as well.

We use a program to test Xceed control updates with our applications. You can see an image of the controls working under Vista here http://www.titanconsultinggroup.com/XceedTestHarness.png.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Brian (had 270 views)

User (Old forums)

I mean’t “now working” instead of “not working”.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Brian (had 5372 views)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.