Home Forums WinForms controls Other WinForms controls WinVerticalScrollBar Minimum property bug

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #18570 |

Hi guys,

I want to use the Exceed.Editors.WinVerticalScrollBar control but I encountered a problem. If I set the Minimum  property to a negative value (e.g -22) then, when I start dragging the thumb, the Value starts from 0, instead of -22.

I’ve made a simple test, so if you want to reproduce it, just add the vertical scroll bar to a panel, and in the scroll event handler, just update a label’s text with the scroll bar value. And then try to drag the thumb in run-time. Using the arrows or even large increment/decrement does not produce this bug.

I set the scroll bar like this:

winVerticalScrollBar1.Minimum = -22;
                winVerticalScrollBar1.Maximum = 159;
                winVerticalScrollBar1.SmallChange = 1;
                winVerticalScrollBar1.LargeChange = 20;
                winVerticalScrollBar1.Value = winVerticalScrollBar1.Minimum;

In my application the minimum (vertical as well as horizontal) scroll values can be negative so I need this behavior not to occur because I also need the users to be able to correctly scroll by using the thumb. Is it a known bug? Or do I miss something? Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks,

Bogdan

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by bogdip (had 2149 views)

Xceed Support

Hi Bogdan,

This situation is a limitation by design of the Xceed Grid WinVerticalScrollBar Editor. There is, unfortunately, no workaround at the moment to address it.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Mohamed [Xceed] (had 2578 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.