Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Will the Windows Forms grid be extended?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #15076 |

Hi,
    will you continue to add new features to the Windows Forms grid or is the new WPF grid the only grid that you will add new features to?

Do you have an example that shows your Windows Forms grid in a form similar to MS Excel’s pivoting grid (for example using column and row headers on different levels using merged cells)?

Does the Xceed grid support merged cells as column and row headers, at all?

I need to give my users multi-dimensional data analysis capabilities. They want to play around with data dimensions and thereby look on the same data from different perspectives.

Thanks for your help.

Mario Muja

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by mario.muja (had 1869 views)

Odi [Xceed]
    Spectator

Hi,

Yes, work on the Windows Forms Xceed Grid is continuing. We just released v3.5 with Vista theme support and new gradient maps with Office 2007 blue/silver looks, and v3.6 is coming next month with new cell virtualization for an average 2.5 times faster loading time and 50% less memory use. After that, we have another version in the pipeline, but I can’t announce the content yet.

There is no pivoting support on the horizon at the moment. Cell merging is not coming in the next few months but your request is well noted.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 2874 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.