Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Why there is no reply in this formus to questions?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #26203 |

Hi ,

I have posted a question long back and there is no reply for that. Can you please give me the reason for that?

http://forums.xceed.com/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=11791

Thanks,
    Vasu

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by vasudeva rao (had 1851 views)

Xceed Support

Hi vasu,

With over 1200 threads and 4300 posts over the last 1 year and 2 months, I don’t think we can qualify this forum as being without answers. However, it might happens sometimes that people don’t receive the answer they seek. We therefore ask for your patience and understanding but furthermore your participation, since participation of users is required for the experience of the Express version to be successful.

The Express version of the DataGrid for WPF being community supported, it is also possible that people going through the forum just don’t have any answer to your question or feel that the question asked has already been answered in some other threads.

As for you concern, paging is not available out-of-the-box in the DataGrid for WPF, but you can use a data source that supports paging with the DataGrid for WPF without problems, as long as it implement as a minimum IEnumerable (which is a safe bet).

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 3172 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.