Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF When scrolls to the bottom of the grid, only show one line

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    #25877 |

When I scroll the grid to the bottom most, only one line can be seen. Actually, I think it’s better to make the grid filling with rows even if it is scrolled to the bottom most. Or maybe anybody know a property to control this? Thanks

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Henry (had 2657 views)

Xceed Support

This is by design and is required by the fact that, in WPF, a DataRow could take any form, layout or size.

To be ensured that the desired row would always be visible in the page, the most versatile solution was to always make sure it was the “first” visible row.

Now, this has the side effect that one could scroll the grid in such a way that only the last item is visible at the top.

We are aware that this situation is less than perfect and are considering alternate solutions.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 486 views)

User (Old forums)

Marcus, thank you for your response. I can understand this situation now.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Henry (had 2997 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi Marcus,

Has any recent release or update changed this behavior? If not, is there anyway to stop this from happening (i.e., code)? Our users would like us to stop showing the last row at the top as described in this issue thread.

Cheers,

Gord

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Gord (had 283 views)

Odi [Xceed]
    Spectator

I seem to recall this issue being fixed — checking in the latest online demo, scrolling to the end of the grid always shows all the rows.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 357 views)

User (Old forums)

Thank you for the update!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Gord (had 361 views)

User (Old forums)

Odi,

This behavior has not changed. I tried the latest release. Would anyone be able to suggest a work-around for this behavior (xaml and/or c#)?

Thanks,

Gord

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Gord (had 538 views)

User (Old forums)

This is very easy to reproduce by right clicking on the vertical scroll bar and selecting “bottom” from the context menu.

Can anyone suggest a work around?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Daniel (had 1032 views)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.