Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF What exactly happens when the trial version expires?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #26170 |

Hello,

What exactly happens when the trial version expires?
    I am trying to run the master/detail example program and I am getting a exception. My trial may have expired but I would like to see the demo so I can determine if I would like to purchase the Pro version. Is there a place where you can perhaps download the executable to see the master/detail example in action?

BTW the online demo app is now crashing for me. The initial screen opens up alright in my web browser but then when you select one of the examples it crashes….is this happening to anyone else now?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by David (had 1816 views)

Odi [Xceed]
    Spectator

If you installed a v2.0 package, you should have 45 days to try out the Pro features. However, if you enter an Express Edition key into the Resource Center or pass an Express Edition key to the LicenseKey method, then all Pro features will immediately become locked, while all Express Edition Features will be permanently unlocked.

One last thing – if you want to try the Professional Edition features in a runtime application on another system than your development machine, you’ll need to pass your trial Professional Edition key to the LicenseKey method to unlock the component.

If your trial has expired, we would be pleased to send you a new Professional Edition trial key (tell us how many trial days you would like). Send an email to sales@xceedsoft.com and we’ll respond promptly.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 2811 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.