Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Update available (New: subscribe to the RSS feed)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Spectator
    #22085 |

This is just a note, for developers that were not following other threads, that a bug fix update for Xceed DataGrid for WPF has been released.

The <a href=”http://xceed.com/pages/TopMenu/Downloads/Updates.aspx?Lang=EN-CA”>updates</a&gt; page where you can download the latest package now has an <a href=”http://xceed.com/Updates.xml”>RSS feed</a>, so you can automatically be notified when an update becomes available.

There will be many bug fix and feature updates this year, so subscribe now to the RSS feed because we won’t be posting any more “Update available” posts like this one, at least not for bug fix releases.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 3730 views)

User (Old forums)

After installing the update from 2/23, I am getting a number of errors running the sample programs or any program using the DataGrid. I did reboot the system after install, and I checked the install and help documentation to see if I missed any steps, but I do not think I did.

Here’s an error when running one of the sample programs:

Cannot find type ‘Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid.DataRow’. The assembly used when compiling might be different than that used when loading and the type is missing. Error at object ‘customCardViewDataRow’ in markup file ‘Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid.Samples.CustomViews;component/CustomCardView.xaml’ Line 175 Position 11.

This error occurs in file MainPage.xaml.cs in the CustomViews sample, in this function on the ADD:

/*
    * To enable (or disable) our CardView custom DataRow layout we simply add an
    * implicit style for DataRow (or remove it) in the Page’s resources.
    * Usually, this would be done by declaring directly the implicit Style in XAML,
    * but here, we want it dynamically on or off.
    */
    private void SetCustomDataRowTemplate()
    {
    this.Resources.Remove( typeof( DataRow ) );

if( this.useCustomDataRowTemplate.IsChecked.GetValueOrDefault() )
    this.Resources.Add( typeof( DataRow ), this.FindResource( “customCardViewDataRow” ) );
    }

Help!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marty (had 1228 views)

User (Old forums)

Please refer to this thread:

http://forums.xceed.com/forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=5922

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Pascal (had 372 views)

User (Old forums)

Pascal
    After installing the update, the grid is no longer working. I’ve rebooted, removed and readded the references and so on. The error I get is on setting the ItemsSource. If i move the project to a system running the old grid, it runs fine. Any help welcomed. Tx.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by gregg (had 400 views)

User (Old forums)

What kind of data source are you affecting to the ItemsSource property?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Pascal (had 5010 views)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.