Home Forums .NET libraries Xceed Zip & Real-Time Zip for .NET Unzip works in test environment w/ trial library… but

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #19348 |

Not in production with purchased version. So here is the scenario:

I’ve got a dev box w/ a trial version and trial key. The application I’ve written is a console application that scans a certain directory for a zip file to unzip. (It does more than that acutally, but this is the broken part).

For the production box, I installed the components, registered the keys. I then copied my application to the production box, and grabbed all of the xceed dlls, and bin files needed for the application, and copied them over the trial versions.

Now when the application executes, I get the following (I have an error class that sends me exceptions via email) (This does not happen on my local box, ASPNET user has modify permissions on all directories it touches)

—- exception ——
    The following task has encountered an error: Unzip Process

Exception Message: An error occurred while extracting files from the zip file.

Exception Stack Trace: at Xceed.Zip.QuickZip.Unzip(String zipFileName, String destinationFolder, String decryptionPassword, Boolean replaceExistingFiles, Boolean recursive, Boolean preservePaths, DiskRequiredCallback diskRequiredCallback, Object userParams, String[] filesToUnzip)
    at Xceed.Zip.QuickZip.Unzip(String zipFileName, String destinationFolder, Boolean replaceExistingFiles, Boolean recursive, Boolean preservePaths, String[] filesToUnzip)
    at RMLSImport.RMLSImport.UnZipFileProcess(DateTime dtTime, Int32 sID) in C:\Documents and Settings\batdorfj\My Documents\Visual Studio Projects\RMLSImport\Main.vb:line 921

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by jbat (had 2042 views)

User (Old forums)

Hello.

Can you provide us with the QuickZipException’s InnerException message? It will give us much more information. As a matter of fact, the exception’s “ToString” is often the best way to grab all relevent info, since it recurses to inner exceptions.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Martin (had 3231 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.