Home Forums .NET libraries Xceed Zip & Real-Time Zip for .NET Unable to use the latest components of xceed.zip because of licnese key in trial version

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #20532 |

Team,

As per the xcee.zip latest documentation it says

“Xceed’s .NET components can be used without a license key for a 45-day trial period” 

we are using licensed version of xceed.zip.dll and xceed.Filesystem.dll 2.3.6113.0 version. Now requirement is we need to update to latest version for that reason we downloaded a trial to version to see the impact. In this trial version I did not get a license key , so I commented the code which is related to license key. when I run the app it is failing because of invalid license key. Please issue a temporary key to test the functionalities once

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by sharan (had 690 views)

Diane [Xceed]

Hi Sharan,

When installing the package, a trial license key should have been added in your registry. You can use the Xceed Component Licenser to view the license keys currently in your registry. It is possible that another key is causing a conflict and preventing the trial key from being used automatically.

I would recommend using the Xceed Component Licenser to retrieve the trial key for the latest version, and setting it explicitly in your project’s code, to make sure that the trial key is used.

If you are still having issues, please send an email to support@xceed.com and we will provide you with a new trial key.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 692 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.