Home Forums .NET libraries Xceed Zip & Real-Time Zip for .NET Unable to unzip a zipped file… Why?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #19895 |

Why am I unable to unzip the zipped file? Well, the script ran fine and there was no exception error of any sort. So, when the script is done, I see no files in the sTmpDirPath directory… Why? What can you do to make it work?

–snip–
    sTmpDirPath = “C:\folder1”;

//License for the use of the Xceed’s components…
    Xceed.Zip.Licenser.LicenseKey = “####-####-####-####”;

//Initialize variables…
    string sZipFilePath = sTmpDirPath + “\\” + “test.zip”;
    Xceed.FileSystem.DiskFile oDiskFile = new Xceed.FileSystem.DiskFile(sZipFileName);
    Xceed.Zip.ZipArchive oZipArchive = new Xceed.Zip.ZipArchive(oDiskFile);
    Xceed.FileSystem.DiskFolder oDiskFolder = new Xceed.FileSystem.DiskFolder(sTmpDirPath);

//#oZipArchive.DefaultEncryptionMethod = Xceed.Zip.EncryptionMethod.WinZipAes
    //#oZipArchive.DefaultEncryptionStrength = 256
    //#oZipArchive.DefaultEncryptionPassword = “*****”

//Unzip
    oZipArchive.CopyFilesTo(oDiskFolder, true, true);
    –snip–

Thanks..

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by fletchsod (had 2755 views)

Xceed Support

I ran the code you sent and it worked fine.
    The only modification I did was to change sZipFileName to sZipFilePath in the following line:

Xceed.FileSystem.DiskFile oDiskFile = new Xceed.FileSystem.DiskFile(sZipFileName);

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by CharlesB (had 218 views)

User (Old forums)

Ah! That’s what the problem is. It’s my first time writing the script that deal with extracting the zip file as I had never done it before. Took me a while to find an example code, so I thought I did something wrong.

I did a file search on my machine and it could not find the file. I wonder why it didn’t raise the exception error if you use a filename without a full file path. This is with the latest Xceed version I downloaded today.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by fletchsod (had 3772 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.