Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF UI Rowfilter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #23489 |

Is there a way to add a row to the top of the grid that has a combobox with possible values for filtering similar to excel?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Rico (had 2345 views)

Xceed Support

That should be do-able…

You can add any control to the DataGridControl by using the View.Headers, View.Footers, View.FixedHeaders and View.FixedFooters collection.

You can build a DataTemplate that contain a ComboBox and affect the filtering of the source data when the selection in the ComboBox changes.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 209 views)

User (Old forums)

I would like to do this. Specifically I would like to have a row in the Header that contains my filter controls with this caveat.. I would like my filter row cells to line up with my data row cells. To clarify, I would like my filter row to look exactly like my datarows except that it is obviously in the header and when you type in the cells I filter the datarows underneath.

Stylistically, it would work exactly like the InsertionRow class that you have already provided. That is to say it has the same number of columns, resizes the same, etc.. I just want mine to function as a filter, not an Insertion Row.

How do I accomplish this? I can easily provide a datatemplate for the header, but I cannot seem to create a row with cells that automatically match and line up with the cells of the datarows underneath the way that InsertionRow does.

Thanks,

Brian

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Brian (had 3441 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.