Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF ToggleButton in DatePicker look ugly at runtime

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #26426 |

Hello all,

I’m trying to use a DatePicker control on a wpf window:

<xcdg:DatePicker Width=”100″ Height=”20″/>

At design time, it looks like any other ComboBox, but at runtime, his ToggleButton looks different.
    The width is less then initial value and the background is changed from blue to white.

What’s happened?

Regards, winnetou

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by winnetou (had 2603 views)

User (Old forums)

If you use the DatePicker outside the grid, the styles will no longer apply to the control in question. The DatePicker uses a standard “toggleButton” to drop down the calendar so if you take it out of the grid, it no longer “inherit” the styles. Therefore, the toggleButton you see is a standard system toggle button returned by the framework.

We are currently considering adding the styles of the toggleButton to be used outside the Grid, so this could be part of our next service release or next version.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 511 views)

User (Old forums)

Thanks Matt.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by winnetou (had 2974 views)

User (Old forums)

Since this post, has any support been added for modifying the appearance of the DatePicker? When I use it on the form, I just want it to look the same way that it looks inside the grid – including the drop-down but which, as the original poster noted, is indeed ugly.

Thanks.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Chris (had 981 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.