Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Support request – FAQ/HOWTO

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #23068 |

It would be great (and possibly save you guys some support effort) if you would compile a couple the most common issues and questions people ask into a HOWTO or FAQ form. I just noticed a post that says the search is working again, so that will help, but it’d be nice to have a single source to go to for the basics… things like “no, we don’t do paging (but here’s how to work around it)”, “how do I disable the grouping boxes”, etc.

This could be captured as a couple sticky posts on this forum or as a shared-maintenance wiki that both users and devs can contribute to.

Thanks!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Eric (had 2273 views)

User (Old forums)

Guess I should elaborate, having read my own post… I’m looking for MUCH MORE than is currently in the top post here… those are basic things that help a first-use, but I’d love to have a more accessible solution for the community coming together around this control… having a top-quality free offering is a huge opportunity for getting people excited about WPF, but we’ve all got to contribute as we go.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Eric (had 319 views)

Odi [Xceed]
    Spectator

Hi Eric,

We’re currently working on a community area to replace these forums and provide better ways for developers to collaborate as well as communicate. I’ve taken particular note of your comment. Since the new community area is coming soon, we’ll make these types of improvements there.

What do you think of the Wiki software we used on WPFwiki.com, by the way?

Odi

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 3572 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.