Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Source code for "Xceed DataGrid WPF Live Explorer"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    #21577 |

Hi All

Is it possible to get the source code for the WPF Live Explorer. Its a really cool demo and would really appreciate if we can look/play with the source code.

Please help
    Rahul

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Rahul (had 10629 views)

User (Old forums)

We have the source code available for each individual samples however, we do not have the WPF Live Explorer source code available.

If you are referring to the samples and not the application, you will find them in the “C:\Xceed Component Samples\Xceed DataGrid for WPF 1.0” by default.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 3119 views)

Odi [Xceed]
    Spectator

If there is enough demand for this, we’ll consider it, though. Feel free to chime in here. It will require some work to ensure it is presentable and fully commented for you, so it could take a while in the production pipeline (there are perhaps other more urgent items to do first).

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 543 views)

User (Old forums)

I’d love to get a copy of the code. I’m sure most people would be happy to have it in an un-commented form. Maybe as a separate download, not included in the main release.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Joe (had 1279 views)

User (Old forums)

It would be fantastic if this is available…I am going to do a demo to my manager about this new cool product. I am almost certain he also would be interested in how this work.

Great work,
    David.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by David (had 832 views)

Odi [Xceed]
    Spectator

I’ll see what I can do 🙂

Odi

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 1129 views)

User (Old forums)

First, let me congratulate you for this great control… well done!

This source code of this Live Explorer would be much appreciate.

Thanks,
    Paulo

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Paulo (had 861 views)

User (Old forums)

Source code for the live explorer demo will be greatly appriciated and will be very usefull.

I use the grid, I read the source code samples, but not all features and layouts that are presented in the live explorer demo are availabe in these samples (e.g. the cute diagonal card when invalid input)

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Guy (had 1130 views)

User (Old forums)

I would also love to see the source code.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Berin (had 1266 views)

User (Old forums)

I agree that it would be helpful if the source code was provided.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by keith (had 1068 views)

User (Old forums)

Yes, style info please.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jim (had 7413 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi,

Did anything ever become of this? I think it would be great to have one “complete” sample app like Live Explorer in additional to the smaller samples that illustrate particular features.

I think that providing the source code for the Live Explorer demo app would be a terrific learning tool, especially for those of us that are new to the component.

Best Regards,

Steve Ferraro

Barnes & Noble, Inc.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Steve (had 4276 views)

User (Old forums)

Hello Odi,

Thanks for considering providing the source code for the live explorer.

Now it has been a while and maybe you already provided the source code somewhere.  

If not… Would you please provide the source code for the live explorer ? Please please please ?

I know most of the concepts are self described in their own sample but as I’m new (totally) to WPF and because your live explorer samples looks really good I would love to see the source code. For both the online and the local version (if they differ).

You said a long time ago that you need to clean things a bit up and comment everything and the like…
    May you consider releasing the sample as-is? This would give me a real nice starting point for building my own application.
    I’m sure I can live with the fact that it’s not bullet proof and that you’ll provide it as a nice but totally unsupported sample.

Because what I would like to see is a more complex sample that demonstrates a real world application showing how different bits can be integrated into the same application.

May you please reconsider teh release one more time?

Thanks a lot in advance,

John. 

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by John (had 3385 views)

Odi [Xceed]
    Spectator

I’ll discuss this with Charles and the dev. team for the version after v3.3 in August. If it is acceptable to provide as-is, then it wouldn’t need to wait until the actual v.next itself is released, it could be an out-of-band release.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 3999 views)

User (Old forums)

Odi,

Sorry just try remind you it’s end of August and v3.3 is almost out, any new word about the theme? for most of us i think it’s acceptable to take as-is.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Nicholas (had 1049 views)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.